Alright, let's get some facts straight.
I have a love-hate relationship with food and working out. I love food. I love feeling good after a workout...feeling like I accomplished something for the day. But I hate having to motivate myself to workout because I know I am not eating healthy. Don't get me wrong, I don't eat a ton of crap food but I'm not one to pass up an bread sticks and pasta, an occasional candy bar or Panda Express. I know I need to start eating healthier and make exercise a daily habit. I need to make a lifestyle change. Not just a temporary one.
I'm starting the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse tomorrow to get on track with choosing healthier meals and will be posting what I eat and how it's working out for me. I've decided to post my weight and measurements on here hoping that will motivate me more to get my numbers down.
Here is the dinner meal plan I made up after researching this cleanse and other people's cleanse plans:
(Mon) Day
One: Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers
and Salad
(Tues) Day
Two: Chicken and Brown Rice with
veggies
(Wed) Day
Three: Tilapia, Rice and Veggies
(Thurs) Day
Four: Chicken, Rice and Veggies or Salad
(Fri) Day Five: Garlic Cauliflower Mash, Buffalo Wing Turkey Burgers
(Sat) Day
Six: Ground Turkey Taco Salad
(Sun) Day
Seven: Chicken Skewers and Brown Rice
(Mon) Day
Eight: Tuna Salad and Veggies
(Tues) Day
Nine: Leftovers if any, or Egg
Scramble
(Wed) Day
Ten: Healthy Fried Rice and Chicken
I'll post my weight and measurements tomorrow after I weigh myself tomorrow morning!
I'm excited to see how this goes!

No comments:
Post a Comment