Here's my meal plan for the day:
Day One
Wake Up:
Take 3 Catalyst
Drink Fiber drink
Breakfast:
Oatmeal with cinnamon and cut up peaches or apples
Take 2 OmegaPlex
Drink a Spark
Snack:
Almonds and Fruit
Take 3 Catalyst
Lunch:
Salad with veggies-try lemon for “dressing” Drink lots of WATER!
Snack: Hummus and
veggies
Dinner: Ground
Turkey Stuffed Peppers and Salad
Take 2 OmegaPlex
Before Bed:
Take Herbal Cleanse packet
First off, waking up at 5 am for work on a Monday is just horrible. But having to drink a fiber drink that early on an empty stomach is worse. It has the consistency of watery applesauce and gets thicker the longer it sits there. EWW!!! I am not looking forward to tomorrow's fiber drink. Or the day after. Luckily, I only have to have it two more days and then the last three days of the cleanse.
The rest of my meals were pretty easy. Minus the fact that I forgot an apple to put in my oatmeal (which was pretty bland) my almonds and grapes were good.
For dinner I made Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers. The idea came from this blog and it was delicious!
Here is the recipe she used and some pictures of my dinner. :)
Ingredients
- 4 bell peppers (different colors, if available), cored and seeded
- 1/2 cup brown and wild rice mix, cooked
- 1 pound ground turkey meat
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
I used a little yellow onion and it tasted just fine. As for the brown & wild rice mixture, I had Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice Original Recipe. There was 620 mg of sodium in the packet of seasoning so I just used half of it for a little flavor in the rice.
My peppers waitin' to be filled!
Couldn't find a lid so I improvised. Sue me.
Yummy! Garlic and onions...my favorite!
Adding the turkey to the sauteed onions & garlic. I used a little less than a TBS of cumin. I don't cook with it a lot so I didn't want to over do it.
My wonderful boyfriend helping in the kitchen. :)
These beauties are ready for the oven.
All done! Had a salad with it as well. I added a spoonful of salsa to the salad because I can't do dry lettuce. Hopefully this is okay on the cleanse!
There were a lot of rice and turkey mixture leftover I'll take with me tomorrow to work. I was pretty full after the salad and most of my fillings. I cut up the rest of my pepper and sauteed it longer so it's softer.
I am looking forward to lunch tomorrow! (Better than my salad at work today with no dressing.)
Well I'm off to get stuffed prepared for tomorrow!
Anyone have an easy way to drink the fiber drink? Let me know!
:)
Wait!!! I bet you're thinking I forgot about posting my current weight and measurements, right? Okay, yeah...I did until two seconds ago.
Here they are!
Current weight: 183.8
Arms: 14"
Waist: 43"
Thighs: 24"
I will post them again on Day 10 and see what I've accomplished!


No comments:
Post a Comment