Well hello! Today is day 4 of the cleanse and I'm feeling great! Today's post is going to be a little short because honestly, I haven't been following my meal plan. Don't worry! I haven't gotten off track, I've just had different snacks and lunches. (Or no lunch at all). Whoops! It's hard to get in lunch at lunch time because I'm making sandwiches for other people's lunches.
Let's see...nothing too exciting to post about yesterday other than that fact that I was invited to dinner for a friends birthday. We went to this place called Carino's that serves pasta, pizzas and lots of bread. If you know me, I could live off of pasta and bread. And be 500 pounds....but I could. I love it! Smart thinking me made a scramble with broccoli and spinach and some salsa before going so I wasn't tempted. I was hoping there might be whole grain pasta but there wasn't. I settled for a house salad and sun dried tomato pesto balsamic dressing. I didn't even think about there being croutons or parmesean cheese on the salad though. I gave my boyfriend the croutons and scraped off the cheese the best I could. This has probably been the hardest part about the cleanse. Not indulging in my cravings and resisting the urge to "just have a bite" of that bread stick. I could totally go for some garlic fries right now. YUM!
Sigh...for now though, I'll settle for some celery & peanut butter and a taco salad for dinner. :)
P.S. I told myself I wouldn't weigh in until day 10. But I was really curious to see how I've done so far. Yesterday I peeked at the scale and was down to 180 even! YES!!! Okay, enough excitement...I don't want to jinx it!!
P.P.S Spark with your fiber drink makes it 100 times better!! And try cutting up a banana and put some peanut butter in your oatmeal together. So good!!!
Have a wonderful night everyone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment