Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cleanse and then some

Hey there guys! I'm sitting here at work (don't worry, I'm not on the clock yet...) trying to choke down my fiber drink and feeling guilty that I haven't posted anything about the cleanse since day four! Maybe three! This weekend I had no motivation and was in a funk. Sorry! But let's fast forward to today, day eight. EIGHT!! I'm almost done with this thing. It honestly hasn't been that hard to do. Besides the fact that I had to turn down an invitation to Block 15 last night and couldn't indulge in the best garlic fries hands down. Or have pasta and bread. Or eat a bunch of junk food when all the guys were over. Or...okay, you get the idea. I have easily found ways to "spice" up the boring bland things I did eat. I throw a little peanut butter (the healthy kind!) in my oatmeal with some slices of banana and the banana adds some sweetness that my normal brown sugar would. Hummus and carrots are another favorite. Grapes and almonds. I eat all my almonds first since they're a little bland and then I have the grapes left for a treat. Celery and peanut butter. The possibilities are endless. Just takes a little thinkin'! My friend that I'm getting my Advocare products through, gave me some products for the 24 day challenge. Which I'm going to do as well. I'm excited to see how this one goes too.

Alright, well sorry for the boring post but I must get to work.
*Sigh*

Happy Tuesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment