Hello everyone. Yesterday I got the chance to go up to Wooden Shoe tulip farm in Woodburn. Tulips are my FAVORITE flower, ever. They are so pretty and come in a bajillion colors and there are so many different types. Luckily, we didn't get hit with any rain it was just a little cloudy. They had an area of local vendors and they all had some pretty cool stuff and delicious smelling German food. There was also some activities for the kids to do...mini pony rides, a bunch of play structures, face painting, and a bunch of other stuff. I thought I would share a few pictures from the festival I took. If you ever get the chance to go, DO IT!!
Yep, all those rows of color are tulips!!
There was even a pink John Deere tractor! I WANT IT!!!
Have a wonderful Saturday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment