I managed to choke down my fiber drink this morning. Not sure of it was easier because I was prepared for it or because it was 7 am not 5:30. Trying to eat or drink anything that early always gets me feeling a little quesy.
I had peanut butter in my oatmeal and a Grape Spark for breakfast. I had the mandarin orange Spark yesterday, and I do have to say I like the grape more.
Here's my meal plan for the day!
Day Two
Wake Up:
Take 3 Catalyst
Drink Fiber drink
Breakfast:
Oatmeal and Almonds
Take 2 OmegaPlex
Snack:
2 oz. pb and apples
Take 3 Catalyst and a Spark
Lunch: Chicken
salad* on top of spinach, brown rice, grapes
Snack:
Hard-boiled egg and an orange
Dinner:
Chicken and Brown Rice with Veggies
Take 2 OmegaPlex
Before Bed:
Take Herbal Cleanse packet
Alright, most of this I followed. We got pretty busy at work and I didn't have time to eat lunch which was leftovers from last nights dinner. My snack that was supposed to be apples and peanut butter, ended up being almonds and strawberries. My strawberries were pretty ripe and I didn't want them to go bad by the end of the week. I worked until 4:30 and didn't have my afternoon snack either. Oops! I got home and was starving so I had my leftovers that was supposed to be lunch for dinner tonight. I threw in 2 eggs (1 regular, 1 just egg whites) and some spinach and a little salsa on top. It was yummy!
The best part about planning out my meals (besides keeping myself sane because I HAVE to organize stuff like this,) I'm able to just throw stuff together if I want, but also know what I should be having if I think about going off plan too much. It's easier not to want to have that bag of potato chips or broccoli soup (YUM!) at work when I'm hungry when it's written down for me!
The evil of all evils...Fiber drink! Not the best picture but hopefully you can see the icky thickness on the side.
I forgot to take a picture of my dinner after it was done...so this is what you get. Sorry! :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!!



No comments:
Post a Comment