Here are some things I've learned this past week...
1. No matter how old your boyfriend is, they will always enjoy an Easter egg hunt complete with a manly man gift basket!
I got the idea of the Easter egg hunt from this lovely website. I printed out the notes and made a few of my own and put them in some Dollar Store eggs complete with candy and hid them around the house and yard. I made a guy themed basket and threw together some stuff I thought he would enjoy. Nuts, jerky, deodorant, his favorite candy, man lotion and a bunch of other random stuff. He loved it! :D
2. Work has consumed my life and I'm just going to have to deal with it.
3. I CAN walk out of Target without buying anything. I never thought this was possible!!
4. Country music will always be my all-time favorite. 80's & 90's country is where it's at, but I do love everything in between then and now. Anyone listen to Blake Shelton's song Boys 'Round Here? Yeahhh buddy!
5. Last but not least, if you haven't tried strawberries soaked in Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, you are missing out. Seriously. So delicious!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment